Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I book with you?
A. To book consultations, trial runs, and weddings, you can...
- Call or text me at 817-929-9237
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send a message on Facebook @ Wedding Hair by Jana
- Fill out the quick form on the Contact page
2. Do I come to you or do you come to me?
A. For consultations, I can come to you, you can come to me, or we can meet somewhere at your convenience.
For trial runs, you come to me. (Please contact me for location)
For wedding day, I come to your venue or hotel depending on the timing.
3. Is there a traveling fee?
A. Yes. If you will be needing services within a 30 mile radius of my location, there is a $30 fee. Anything over 30 miles is $30 plus $0.55/each extra mile.
4. Do you work with extensions?
A. Yes, I do! I have experience working with clip-ins, halos, tape-ins, and micro-beading. I can also color extensions to match your hair perfectly if you haven't found your perfect match.
5. Can you add in any embellishments?
A. Absolutely! I can add in flowers, pearls, jewels, clips, combs, etc.! I do not currently sell embellishments, but you are more than welcome to provide your own!
6. What kind of products do you use?
A. I use a wide variety of products, but some of my favorites are Kenra Freeze Spray and Chi 44 Iron Guard. If you are allergic to any products, please let me know!
7. What payment methods do you accept?
A. I accept cash or card.